Communication Skills is an option for CLLC students who want to study with CLLC, but do not plan to continue on to one of our Pathway Programs, or who have completed all levels and want to try something new.
Communications Skills is a helpful 16 unit program that focuses on communication skills and English essentials. The classes offer opportunities to learn about Canadian culture, explore your city, and practice English in real-world situations. It is also a great course for parents in the Halifax Public School Parents’ Program who do not plan to study at university or college.
Students can take Communications Skills in a Semi-Intensive schedule or an Intensive Schedule. The classes can be combined with a General English Reading and Writing Class or Listening and Speaking Class. This is available for students who are in Level 4 and above. Communication Skills may not be offered at all campuses. Please contact individual campuses for details.
|Introduction||Level 1||10 week/level|
|Basic||Level 2||10 week/level|
|Intermediate||Level 3||10 week/level|
|High Intermediate||Level 4||10 week/level|
|Pre-Advanced||Level 5||10 week/level|
|Advanced||Level 6||10 week/level|
|University Pathway Program - UPP||Level 7||10 week/level|
|Course Options||Course Days||Time (EST)||Class|
|Mon - Fri||09:15 - 11:00 |
13:30 - 14:30
|Communication Skills |
|Mon - Fri||11:10 - 12:55 |
13:30 - 14:30
|English Essentials |
• Courses start on Mondays, except last Monday of the year.
• School is closed on National Holidays. For example, if Monday is a holiday the school will open on Tuesday.
• Schedule and Programs can change from campus to campus.
• Friday Plus One is replaced with a weekly Graduation Ceremony.
• Class times may differ due to campus enrolment and other needs.
• Students must be in High Intermediate or higher to join the Communication Skills program
• Students can take the Communication Skills Program in a Semi-Intensive schedule or Intensive schedule.
1- Please contact us to inquire about our current student discounts and promotions.
2- These volume discounts are available to all CLLC students.
|Study Period||Weekly Price|
|1 - 10 Weeks Booking||$230 CAD/week|
|11-21 Weeks Booking||$215 CAD/week|
|22 - 32 Weeks Booking||$210 CAD/week|
|33 + Weeks Booking||$205 CAD/week|